Tenth Annual New Jersey Book Arts Symposium
The Artists' Book in the Digital Age
November 5, 2004
John Cotton Dana Library, Rutgers, Newark Campus Newark, New Jersey
Workshop: Making Rubber Stamps, Rand Huebsch
- Andrew Maishman
- Bobby Hansson
- Maggie Creshkoff
- Miriam Schaer
- Richard Minsky: "That's Not a Book!" (Minsky's bookworks, online)
- Grace Agnew: "Bringing America's Hidden Cultural Treasures into the Digital Era."
- Jeffery Triggs
- Robert E. Nahory: "Beyond Digital Books" (for a glimpse of some of Dr. Nahory's book-art related work[via Wayback Machine])
- Karen Guancione: "Beyond Digital Books: Collaboration with Pulcinoelefante"
- Alberto Casiraghi: "Beyond Digital Books: The Pulcinoelefante Press"
Opening for Exhibition: " The Book at the Back of the Mind," curated by Karen Guancione.
Co-sponsored by the Istituto Italiano di Cultura, New York
Original program page in Wayback Machine